Simple Fundraising Ideas Links Page
- Air Miles
- The UK site to collect and spend airmiles on trips to attractions, meals, hotels and flights.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- AFP has been the standard-bearer for professionalism in fundraising.
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) works to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education and certification programs.
We also work to foster development and growth of fundraising professionals and promote high standards in the fundraising profession. We are currently the world’s largest association of fundraising professionals.
- Campus Fund Raising
- Ideas for colleges, sororities and fraternities - including online, spring break, textbook and event fundraisers - a particularly useful earning calculator to see just how much your group might be able to make
- Charity Challenge
- Challenge events offer the opportunity to realise your dreams whilst raising vital funds for charity. Choose from event locations in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe, and the Americas
- Chip n Dough
- Make your own gourmet cookie gift tins, or say thank you or happy birthday with your own special gift
- Directory of Social Change
- A charity which aims to help the voluntary sector - offers support with training, publications, services & events
- Don't Tell The Donor
- Often humorous, always interesting, website or blog on the subject of non profit fundraising
- ERF School Fundraising Ideas - Unique fundraiser for cheerleading, Band, church, nonprofit, sports & high school fundraisers
- A Proven fundraising idea selling custom tailored coupon books full of fundraising two-for-one coupons and promotions from your local community and national chains as well as privately owned businesses. Great for schools, sports teams, churches, youth groups, scouts, civic organizations and others. Up to 70% profit, FREE shipping, support & graphic design.
- Foundation Center
- Publishers of the Foundation Yearbook. Offering resources on foundation fundraising at more than 350 locations in the United States. Searchable database - Foundation Directory Online - available to subscribers
- An easy novelty item to sell, priced well, but perfect for displaying those family photos on your fridge. Easy to organise than a traditional family photo event, but likely to appeal to elementary and middle schools.
- Fundraiser Finder
- Fundraiser search engine, message boards, news, links, books, newsletter, and more.
- Greek U
- Sorority & fraternity clothing, sweatshirts, shirts and other student merchandise
- Just Giving
- Setting up an account with Just Giving can make it easy for friends and family, or just about anyone, to donate money online .
Perfect for marathon runners or sponsored events or occasions .
- London Funders
- A membership organisation working with funders and investors that support London’s voluntary and community sector .
Provides funders with an opportunity to share and learn from each other's practice, and helps to build relationships which contribute to the wider benefit and overall sustainability of London‘s voluntary and community sector.
- The National Parent Teacher Association (PTA) provides parents and families with a voice to speak on behalf of children and to help their children be safe, healthy, and successful - both in school and in life. By becoming a member, you can make an impact for your child and for children across the USA
- Step by step fundraising ideas, strategies and resources
- Very practical books which really do offer a valuable step by step approach to making fundraising easy